When most people think of metal roofing, they imagine the silvery-gray corrugated aluminum or steel roof on an old shed. Not a very appealing image! However, modern metal roof shingles are far from the drab, bland colors and styles of the past. You’ll find that there are many beautiful options for a metal roof on your residential property.
At Caden Roofing, we work with homeowners to find the perfect color, style, and material for their properties. If you are considering metal roofing, allow us to show you the true vibrance and beauty of this material.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
While old metal roof shingles were heavy and limited in design options, they did boast many features that people loved. Metal sheet roofing is exceptionally durable. It outlasts pests, the elements, and even extreme heat. Today’s metal shingles blend these benefits with the visual appeal of designer roof shingles. Homeowners can opt for everything from a standing seam metal roof to a traditional “asphalt” shingle appearance.
There are many other benefits to choosing a metal roof from Caden Roofing. Here are more than a few of them to help you make up your mind:
- Every metal roof installation lasts between 40 to 70 years.
- Metal roofing is available in dozens of colors ranging from bright red to black.
- Metal roof shingles come in different shapes to mimic cedar shakes, slate, and more styles.
- Certain metal products are rated to resist heavy impacts and hail damage.
- Metal roofing is wind resistant and withstands high wind gusts.
- Metal is even energy-efficient, reflecting some solar energy away from the home.
- Metal roofing installed by our roofing contractors is backed by a 5-year workmanship warranty.
Learn More About Our Residential Metal Roofing Services
If you are looking to install a metal roof on your home in South Texas, reach out to Caden Roofing. We’re residential roofing specialists with decades of service to our name. Call us to set up a free initial roof inspection and consultation, or fill out our online form to set up a free estimate right away.